With cooler months comes the invitation to stay on our immune boosting game to beat any unwanted colds or illnesses. Our favorite supplement, Chaga mushroom powder, is one of the most powerful aids in keeping our immunity up all fall and winter long. We love adding Chaga or any mushroom powders to breakfast to make sure we get it in first thing in the morning. Plus, it will have you feeling energized all day long! Chaga blends perfectly into smoothies, but we also love it in overnight oats. Here's your favorite fall spin on one of our haus breakfast staples!
- Add 1/2 cup sprouted rolled oats to a mason jar or bowl
- Pour in 1 cup of almond or coconut milk, 1/2 ripe banana, 1 tbsp of hemp seeds, 1 tbsp of chia seeds, 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice, 1 tbsp of pumpkin puree, a dash of vanilla, 1 tsp of Anima Mundi Chaga Mushroom Powder
- Mix together until well combined
- Leave in fridge for 8 hours or overnight
- Top with fresh fruit or nut butter and enjoy!
Recipe by Charlotte Candler